Bank Teller/Customer Service Representative Sheridan, IL
Provides a variety of customer savings, checking and credit account transactions. Responsible for comprehensive, prompt and efficient customer transactions. Responsible for promoting other banking products to customers as well as opening new accounts. Balances cash drawer.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform Teller Duties
- Run and balance a teller drawer which includes but is not limited to cashing checks, taking deposits and making loan payments Process night deposits
- Process incoming mail transactions
- Issue cashier’s checks and money orders
- Open and process all retail deposit accounts & deposit services
- Debit Card
- ATM Card
- Online Banking Application
- General Customer Assistance
- Assisting safe deposit box customers
- Take wire transfer orders with customers
- Any and all other requests from internal and external customers
- Perform in depth account research as needed
- Maintain Distinctive Customer Service
- Previous bank and/or cash handling experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Strong communication skills a must.
- Must be available to work Saturday's.
Training and Development as required by Bank
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.00 - $14.00 per hour
Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Cash handling: 1 year (Preferred)
- Banking: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location